diy art and music

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mammoth Grinder-Anxiety onset

Ever since I was introduced to Wheatpasting, I have been completly drawn to the idea of speaking my view or opinion in an art form. I have been wanting to create images or characters to get peoples attention, whether it be about social, or political issues, religion, or on the other hand, maybe to get somebody to laugh. Whatever I am feeling that day, wheatpasting has made it alot easier to put my art out on the street, if I happen to run out of spray paint.

Lately I have been watching a few of these videos from Sofaria on youtube, its just a few street artists who have came together to make a few videozines called Beats & Drips. I havent had the chance to order any of them yet, but I have been keeping up on the youtube posts, and these guys definatly have some good stuff going for them. This is one of my favorite videos from Sofarida





You can order there video zines from sofarida.com and check out more of there online stuff at myspace.com/sofarida youtube.com/sofarida

thanks for listening

until next time

-Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment