diy art and music

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Contortionist-Oscillator



I spent the last 2 hours or so, sketching up differant cartoon characters, and coming up with a couple differant ideas for some new stickers. Last year I picked up a Juxtapoz mag, and inside is featured an artist that goes by the name of Ghost, out of Queens, New York. He has been into the street art culture for over 20 years, and he does alot of work with cartoon characters and bright colors. I definatly have been getting alot of inspiration and ideas from him. You can get more info on him at CousinFrank.com



I also wanted to note, that my first 2 official post's happen to be related to "ghost" in some way. Funny how the world works eh?

PS-I have been naming the title of the posts by what I am currently listening to, I definatly encourage anyone to check out any band, or any artist posted, I'm sure they wouldn't mind? Maybe I'll get a cut from the record company for promotion one day?

Thanks for checkin in today,
until next time!

-Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment