diy art and music

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

7L & Esoteric-Verbal Assault



I am going batty thinking about how I am going to start this blog. I have never been good at writing, or good with words in general and all I want, is to have somewhere to post how I am feeling, what is inspiring me, and basically somewhere to get all these scrambled thoughts out into a physical form.

My name is Nathan Dell, Im 19, artist, musician, skateboarder, collector, thinker. I love my beautiful girlfriend Bri, and my floor lickin' puppy Lou. I love to travel, Make stickers, vandalize, listen to music, and spend time with my girlie pie Brianna and all of my best friends. I listen to many differant types of music, all of which inspires me in many differant ways. I have lived in Flint, Michigan almost my whole life, but I recently moved to Orlando, Florida with my girlfriend. So far its looking like it was a good decision, we both should be starting school soon. Unfortunatly, for me, I dont know where yet!

Sometimes I feel like I am overwhelmed with inspiration, with art, music and many other things. I always seem to have ideas of something to paint, draw, or some beats going through my head. Most of the time I end up scatterbrained because I cant paint or draw or play my drums all at the same time! Hopefully by creating this blog, I'll be able to post some of the inspiration I am getting whenever, or wherever and share it with, whoever is willing to check it out.


If you have read this far, I apologize for being so terrible with my words.

thank you
until next time

-Nathan


photo: Flickr.com/photos/ellewyatt

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm trying this thing out too.
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with your words, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having inspiration is a great thing, and now that you've found a more direct way to channel it.. You're golden! Being 'scatter-brained' with ideas is a great thing, so I'm glad you could keep those creative juices flowing with this blog. I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all, let me just tell you that i subscribe to this blog called once wed, and your update was underneath theirs AND I THOUGHT THAT YOU AND BRI WERE FEATURED AND WERE GETTING MARRIED. i guess not.

    second, yaaaay! i'm so glad you started this! :)

    ReplyDelete