diy art and music

Saturday, December 11, 2010

WALEEE

i have had the most insane year.
alot of changes.

im moving to chicago soon.
the love of my life is waiting for me to get there.
ive had some ups and downs.
but lately, its been going up.
and im starting to feel inspired again.
motivated.
excited on life.
excited on actually getting my life together.
really doing something real, and something i can be positive about.
christmas is soon.
ive been thrifting and gifting quite a bit.
ive had alot of shitty christmas's.
im trying to really take advantage of the holiday's this year,
anyways,
im blabbing as usual!
i'm sorry.


i've been doing quite a few sketches, and taking more photos,
i finally got around to scanning this stuff in.
hope you like.
leave me some commentssss dadoeee

this is a blurry photo of lou and potato at battle.


just something silly i never finished.


sketchbook.






corey, oscar, schmecky, elle, david. elle's place.


mc carl by the whip. (still mad at you for shitting in my laundry basket!)


lou and potato from my window.


NOELLE!


potato!


potato!


Brian and keg for halloween party!


Hazard at the halloween party!


i love this sign! i don't remember where this was though.


Corey! at bk? wendy's?


Discing. which was actually pretty fun!


discing in action! b's good at this sport.


coins.


my favorite pillow!


brian in tha cut!


new boots that i eventually gave to mel, they were too small.
and this sweater makes my belly look large!


my bike and i on an adventure!


roadkill.


brian and schmecky at the disc course.
probably rolling a blunt.


down the street.


on the street.


alan and friend on skype.


art!


Brianna.





i know i could have left alot of these photos out.
hope i didnt bore any one to death.

more posts soooon!

love nate!

3 comments:

  1. you're a sketchbook queen! i love that history repeats page.
    seeing pictures of my girlies made me haaaaaappy.
    take more pictures of my girlies, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thaaaaankyouu.
    i was pretty proud of that one actually.

    you know im always getting goodies of them!

    ReplyDelete