diy art and music

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hatred Surge-Isolated Human

You know the days where all you want to do is lay and listen to music because so much shit is going on in your life, and you don't know how to deal with it?

well, currently I am doing just that.

2 or so weeks ago, my step dad told my mother that my brothers and sister and I are basically pieces of shit, and that we are turning out to be just like my real father(in prison for rape, and multiple cases of domestic violence.) Since I was a kid I have been trying and trying to do whats right, and to make my dad proud, blah blah blah. Well, I'm done doing that, I am done calling, I am done stopping by, I am done caring. Fuck you.

One other thing, I get a call today. My 16 yr old brother is in jail for attempted manslaughter apparently. I guess my step dad was right about him. I wish there was something I could do. Fucking Dysfunctional. Fuck.

Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.

Here are some lyrics from Hatred Surge-Isolated Human
This song is how I feel right now, and I have been listening to this record on repeat. Its fast and pissed off grind. Download it.

Isolated Human:
run on empty
sleep for years
blood moves slow
shallow breaths
cold room
isolated
can't feel anything
can't move
sealed in
isolation
self destruction
senses failing
mind goes numb





Download

If you download this, go fucking buy it. I bought it for 4 dollars. This band is awesome, so support them.


bye.

2 comments:

  1. i look up to you. don't doubt who you are, you have a good heart. i love you, and i'm proud of what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh, thanks so much mel. i look up to you, probably alot more than you know, haha
    thanks for the kind words, i love you much

    ReplyDelete